CCL 024 : Ask Me Anything Episode
Earlier this week I sent out a video on twitter and I asked the community if they had any questions for me to answer on my show. I had a great time answering these questions and giving my thoughts regarding these topics.
- 4:24 – How do you attract the community surrounding your church?
- 19:58 – Who’s your favorite worship leader that you’ve worked with?
- 21:55 – How does the relationship between worship leader, music director, and creative director work best?
- 31:20 – Being that I work with volunteers and need people, how do you let people go who want to serve but really aren’t up for the task?
- 35:20 – Most leaders put the brunt of what’s happening on their shoulders so not to burn out their teams. Is this related to trust or Faith issues?
- 41:23 – As a leader, where do your responsibilities begin and end when it comes to your team?
- If you haven’t already, remember to pick up my new ebook, Creating a New Church Culture: 6 Proven Guidelines for Creating a New Church Culture That Makes a Difference, at CreativeChurchLeadership.com/ebook. In the book I give 6 principles that I discovered when I was building my team when we were making changes within our church. These principles helped guide our team and us as leaders through a bit of a rocky transition. But we came out of it stronger than before and these principles helped get us through. If you’re going through transition or change, or know that you will be, and every church will at some point. You’ll want to pick up your copy.
- Website update – Creativechurchleadership.com/consulting I’m trying a cool calendar app out on my website for scheduling. And also check out creativechurchleadership.com/services for my other services I currently offer.